At Essex Parking Sensors, we offer our clients a wide variety of accessories to make driving your vehicle more entertaining, more comfortable, and safer. One convenience and safety feature that you may not know you can add to your vehicle is a reverse camera.
Adding a reverse camera to your vehicle can help take the stress out of parallel parking in a tight spot, as well as make it quicker and easier to maneuver in traffic. It is also a great safety feature, since you will see what's behind you without turning your head.
Renault Captur Reverse Camera starts working as soon as you put your car into reverse gear, allowing you to see the area behind your car, via your MediaNav navigation screen.
Clear reversing images, easy-to-follow guidelines and graphic lines, guide you to the optimal steering lock, guaranteeing stress-free reversing and manoeuvring – even into the most difficult of parking spaces.
An integrated high quality rear view camera, designed to work with your factory navigation system.
A discreet camera that will give you guidelines and with its unique CMOS lens the resulting image on the screen is fantastic and in many cases better than the factory rear camera option.
Benefits of having a Renault Captur reverse camera :
- Guidelines can be really helpful so the driver knows exactly the width of the vehicle to park.
- Clearly show the ground behind the car, of which may not normally be visible from the driver’s view (blind spots)
- Greater vehicle safety management
- Makes driving much more convenient
- Reverse parking could be challenging at times, especially in tight parking spots. However, you have a solution at hand. Our incredible Reversing Camera will make parking a pleasure!
- The key for making this possible, are the advanced features our camera has:
- Automatic Assist. Automatically activates as soon as you put the car in reverse.
- Augmented Reality Technology. Moving superimposed graphic guidelines to assist you while parking indicating available space and optimal steering angles.
- Easy Park Assist. As you turn your steering wheel left or right the augmented reality guidelines will also move and assist you in calculating the best way to park avoiding any paint scratch.
- Vivid Images. The rear camera high-resolution 1080P HD offers you a clear view of obstacles.
- By using a wide angle lens, the driver will eliminate the risk of running over a small object or animal because they'll see it clearly on a screen. Drivers who are not familiar with reversing cameras also need to appreciate that there is no fiddling around with technology when they want to reverse since they will switch on automatically when the car's reverse gear is engaged.
- Smart Obstacle Detection. After fitting the Camera automatically detects low-down obstacles that other cameras cannot detect.
- Strong increase in safety while parking and driving in reverse.
- The rear view camera helps to eliminate the blind spot directly behind the vehicle and allows the driver to see low areas which cannot be seen through the rear view mirror.
Cost Of Reversing Cameras
The cost of reversing cameras will vary to suit a wide range of budgets with the better reversing cameras being waterproof, dustproof and shockproof and can be fitted at the rear of the car easily. We have a wide range of cameras available to suit your budget and needs so do your research to see what's the best for your car.
When conducting your research, you should also bear in mind how many pixels the camera will generate for the screen since the higher number will deliver a clearer, crisp picture which will help you particularly in poor light. Also, while the kits look very similar, they will deliver different quality images - should you ever view the screens alongside each other.
So, if you drive a people carrier or an SUV or even a heavy goods vehicle that doesn't have a reversing camera fitted as standard, then it may be time to invest in a reversing camera. It also helps because we fit the camera professionally so you will be reassured that there won't be any issues with it once it has been fitted.